SM Syed Ali is currently a Regional Training Director - Learning & Development in Purchasing and Supply Association Singapore (PASAS) Education. Syed Ali also facilitates Training & Consultations related work for SPRINGS S'pore, TRUST Management Centre (TMC), Supply Chain and Logistics Academy (SCALA), Singapore Logistics Academy & Informatics Global for their local and overseas programs. Prior to the aforesaid organizations, Syed has had held key management positions in 3 Multi National (Manufacturing) Companies working across the Regions in Asia, Europe and USA in many Global Supply Chain Logistics Programs and Projects Implementation for about 25 years.
Syed has moved into his passion to full time Training/Coaching SC Logistics Management Programs effect from January 2013 with his acquired knowledge with deep focussed within the ASEAN Community to kick start.
As part of his ongoing strong commitment and dedication to Learning and Development outside Supply Chain Management Logistics Arena, Syed has also been very deeply involved in facilitating various enrichment and Life Skills Programs for Teachers, Staffs and Students at all levels. He had coached >200 (MOE) school programs to date eg Design Thinking, Effective Communication & Presentation Skills, Team Building, Motivation & Leadership, Servant Leadership, Exam Prep Programs, Counselling, Speed Reading, Social Etiquette, tudy Skills etc. Syed is also deeply involved in developing courseware/Training Materials for working practitioners and students as part of his new passion.
Syed is also an Active Grass Root Community Leader serving in various voluntary organisations and neighbourhood communities. He had received the 15 years Good Service Award in August 2014 from his Member of Parliament through the Singapore Prime Minister Office (PMO).
Syed has an Executive Master of Science Degree in Industrial & Organizational Psychology/HRM with the City University of New York (CUNY), Bachelor Degree in SCM Logistics from Curtin University, Australia and Diploma in Project Management from Cambridge University. Syed is a Certified Professional Logistician from Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT UK).
Syed is an ACTA Certified (Training & Assessment) by the Singapore Work Development Authority (WDA) and Coaching Certificate from TUV SUD/PSB. Syed has been also appointed as Skills Future Mentor by SPRINGS Spore in July16 and Trainer wef Aug 2016.
Samples of Track Records for my Training/Coaching/Consultation Programs within ASEAN Community from 2014 to date.
1) Conducted >100 SCM Logistics Programs in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Myanmar for various SCM Logistics, Corporate Organizations and Polytechnics. (Kindly ref to my Linkedin Profile page for my professional endorsements)
2) Conducted 2 SCM Professional Development Program Series @ YCTC- Yangon in Aug 16 and Mar 17.
3) Authorized Mentor and had Conducted 5 Programs for WSG S'pore for the newly launched Professional Conversion Program (PCP) and Place and Train Program wef Jan 2017.
4) Adjunct Lecturer in University of Portsmouth (UOP) for Operations and Global Recovery Management Module.
5) Conducted > 200 Life Skills Programs in Poly and Schools for Teachers & Students at all levels.
6) SC Logistics Consultants for local Spore SME eg SCALA, CES Spore Character Learning, AAA+ Positive etc
Venue: SOKHA Hotel, Phnom Penh.
Started Date: Wed 30th of Oct 2019
End Date: Thu 31st of Oct 2019
Started Time: 08:30 AM
End Time: 05:00 PM