With rising China, everyone suddenly wants to use WeChat, because they know that the only tool of communication that the people from China use is WeChat.
However, most WeChat courses in Cambodia are conducted in Chinese by the people from China. Many people find it difficult to learn from them due to language and cultural barriers.
Now you can learn WeChat in English by Singaporeâ€™s trainer with over 23 years of training experience. Conducted by Andy Ng, a bilingual Singaporean who has to-date (16 Dec 2018) trained over 145 classes of WeChat, this course will clear all hurdles to allow you to leverage on the power of WeChat.
For we know that WeChat is not just another messaging or social media tool, WeChat is a Superapp. WeChat combines the functions of many apps including WhatsApp, FaceBook, Youtube, Google News, Uber, Grab and PayNow.
If you too want to achieve breakthroughs in your career or business, come for this hands-on training on Leverage on the Power of WeChat IN ENGLISHâ€¦
Power-packed 2-days training (with hands-on practice and FREE one-month support)
1. Power of WeChat as a superapp: what it can do for You in Your Business
2. Overcoming the 3 hurdles in using WeChat: language, lack of friends and no patience
3. Rising China with Belt and Road Initiative: how to ride on Chinaâ€™s boom with WeChat
4. WeChat Moments: how to engage people with Moments
5. The 8 Ways to Add Friends on WeChat
6. Top 26 ways to increase your WeChat contacts
7. WeChat Groupchat Marketing
8. WeChat Message Broadcast marketing: the 9 steps
9. WeChat Mini Program: how to get use it to market daily
10. The unique 28 functions that WeChat has over Whatsapp, Facebook, IG and LinkedIn
11. WeChat Official Account: what is this and how to tap into this powerful FREE mini-site
12. Top 8 ways to sell on WeChat without paid advertising
13. 5-Ways WeChat leverage from target market to customers
14. How to open WeChat Wallet in Singapore without opening bank account in China
15. How to create goodwill and get things done with the use of WeChat Red Packets
Note: This training is conducted using entertaining talk, story telling, case studies and discussions. It is 100% hands-on, and all students must install WeChat into their phones.
Who should participate?
Marketing Department: Marketing Leaders, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers or Social Media Managers and other executives.
Entrepreneurs/Business owners in all industries who want to do business with Chineses
graduates from National University of Singapore (1988) with a 2nd class honors degree and has a MBA from the Heriot-Watt University of UK.
Business Coach, Consultant and Trainer, Andy is the founder of Asia Coaching Training. Andy Ng combines 29 years of corporate, entrepreneurial business, sales, training and consulting experience, all with a great passion to help people to be more competitive and successful. Since 1996, total people trained by Andy numbered 81,431 from more than 800 well-known companies in 15 countries including Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Taiwan, Australia, Maldives, Tanzania, Japan and Brunei.
The public workshops conducted by Andy are highly popular, and some of them are featured on MediaCorp Radio, The Straits Times and My Paper. Andy is also a Certified Trainer with the American Management Association (AMA), Advanced Training (UK) and Action International. He is also ACTA-certified by Singapore Ministry of Manpower Workforce Development Agency (WDA).